Given that the use of this record is restricted, you ought to research a unique type of they.
Mention noted on STRATEGIES
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008. ” Bootstrap-Based Innovations for Inference with Clustered Errors ,” The Look At economic science and information, MIT push, vol. 90(3), webpages 414-427, August.
- Jonah B. Gelbach & Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron, 2006. ” Bootstrap-Based Innovations for Inference with Clustered problems ,” performing document 128, school of California, Davis, section of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. ” Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors ,” NBER technological doing work paper 0344, domestic Bureau of economical data, Inc.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” limiting credit access: household survey facts on consequence surrounding the Oregon speed hat ,” doing work records 08-32, Federal hold financial of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1994. ” Neither a customer nor a loan provider become: a financial study interesting constraints and Usury Laws ,” NBER performing reports 4954, National Bureau of finance Studies, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. ” Just How Much Must We Trust Differences-in-Differences Quotes? ,” NBER running documents 8841, National agency of industrial study, Inc.
- Scott Carrell & Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” In harm’s means? Payday loans availability and military personnel capabilities ,” Working Papers 08-18, government Reserve financial of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Stress & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” How pay check credit score rating Access impacts Overdrafts and various Outcomes ,” newspaper of Money, debt and deposit, Blackwell posting, vol. 44(2?3), webpages 519-531, March.
More linked items
- Dasgupta, Kabir & Mason, Brenden J., 2020. ” the end result appealing rates hats on case of bankruptcy: artificial control data from latest payday credit prohibitions ,” record of Banking & funds, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason, 2019. ” the consequence of Interest Rate limits on Bankruptcy: Synthetic Control data from Recent pay check loaning restrictions ,” Effective forms 2019-04, Auckland institution of engineering, Department of Economics.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2020. ” family fund ,” IMFS doing work papers show 138, Goethe college Frankfurt, Institute for cash and savings stableness (IMFS).
- Taylor J. Canann & Richard W. Evans, 2013. ” Determinants of temporary loan company Locality and rates of interest ,” BYU Macroeconomics and Computational lab doing work Paper line 2013-06, Brigham youth school, Department of economic science, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational clinical.
- Carlos Madeira, 2019. ” The results of great curiosity speed ceilings on households’ debt gain access to: facts from a 2013 Chilean laws ,” Working documents Central lender of Chile 840, middle financial of Chile.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2013. ” credit: way too much or an absence of (or Suitable)? ,” NBER Operating reports 19682, National Bureau of commercial investigation, Inc.
- Cuffe, Harold E & Gibbs, Christopher Grams, 2015. ” the consequence of payday financing limitations on alcohol revenue ,” Operating newspaper television series 4713, Victoria institution of Wellington, Faculty of economic science and Finance.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” reducing credit accessibility: home research proof on impacts surrounding the Oregon fee cap ,” running forms 08-32, national Reserve lender of Philadelphia.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Amromin, Gene & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2012. ” Predatory credit as well Subprime problems ,” Effective document Series 2012-08, Kansas say school, Charles A. Dice middle for investigation in Investment Economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2013. ” Predatory Lending as well Subprime problem ,” NBER performing reports 19550, nationwide Bureau of financial investigation, Inc.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Strain & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” How paycheck account availability impacts Overdrafts alongside Outcomes ,” magazine of capital, loan and deposit, Blackwell creating, vol. 44(2?3), content 519-531, March.
- Dhaval Dave & Bo Feng & Michael F. Pesko, 2017. ” the issues of E-Cigarette low appropriate sales period Laws on youngsters Substance need ,” NBER running forms 23313, nationwide Bureau of business exploration, Inc.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” exactly how cluster-robust inference has been evolving put on econometrics ,” Canadian record of business economics, Canadian business economics organization, vol. 52(3), sites 851-881, May.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” just how cluster-robust inference is evolving put on econometrics ,” Working documents 1413, business economics section, personification’s college.
A little more about this piece
- D12 – Microeconomics – – Domestic Manners – – – Buyers Business Economics: Empirical Investigations
- D14 – Microeconomics – – House Habit – – – Household Saving; Individual Finance
- D18 – Microeconomics – – Home Tendencies – – – Consumer Policies
- G28 – Investment economic science – – Financial Institutions and solutions – – – authorities plan and control
All content on this web site was provided by the respective editors and authors. You may help proper problems and omissions. If seeking a correction, satisfy talk about this item’s handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:113:y:2020:i:c:s0378426620300170 . Read common information on tips appropriate information in RePEc.
For technological concerns pertaining to this object, or perhaps to fix its authors, subject, abstract, bibliographic or obtain info, communications: . Universal details of carrier: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
Should you have composed this object and tend to be currently not recorded with RePEc, we convince anyone to do it right here. This gives to link their page towards the present object. Additionally it enables you to acknowledge promising citations in this goods that many of us tends to be uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic research but would not connect an item in RePEc to it, you could potentially advice about this kind .
Once you discover of missing goods mentioning this one, you may allow us producing those website links by adding the relevant recommendations in the same way as earlier mentioned, per each refering piece. Should you be a registered writer of this product, you may also want to read the “citations” case inside your RePEc writer Service visibility, since there is likely to be car title loan NM some citations hoping for verification.
For technological questions relating to this item, or even to accurate the authors, label, abstract, bibliographic or downloading critical information, email: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
Take note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to clean through numerous RePEc service.